Wednesday, September 9, 2015

BORDER REIVER 2015

On Saturday I went down to the Border Reiver show held once again at Gateshead International Arena.   It was a successful visit chatting with some old friends.  Also I discovered the stand of Eagle Figures and bought 2 battalions of their Portuguese Militia to add some allies to my Peninsular War British. Here are a few photos from the show:
PP Fantasy PP game - I liked the big buildings

Falkirk's Tiger tank PP game - John the Tiger Meister

Russo-Japanese Naval game

Dumfries ACW Wilderness game - the relaxed union commanders

The view from the CSA side - the Union commanders have gone for lunch

7 comments:

  1. Some great looking games Bill! I'm sure it was great fun.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some interesting looking games but apart from the people putting on the games the show looks empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great day out and the highlight of the day was not the atrocious lighting but the chatting with friends, old and new.

    PS My surgery day has now been announced as October 8th.

    ReplyDelete