Saturday, September 13, 2014

15MM SCIFI: FIRETEAM ANDROMEDA GAME 2

On Wednesday I went to Dave Paterson’s shed for another 15mm test game Fireteam Andromeda rules.  Once again Dave setup some superb terrain for the game including his new terrain mat from Lithuania.

NeoSov advanced mining station with technicians and garrisons
Federal heavy walkers advance on station 2
This time I commanded the Federal forces attacking a NeoSov mining complex.  My force consisted of command, medics, 3 infantry squads, missile squad, 3 light and 3 heavy walkers.   My opponents had similar infantry supported by 2 security droids and 2 assault hover choppers.  I managed to capture the first mining station, contest the second and knock out all my opponents’ heavy weapons.  My casualties were 1 infantryman.

NeoSov heavy equipment and infantry move to counterattack

Federal units advance on station 2- NeoSov security droid in trouble
Again an enjoyable game – the rules worked and this time I had read the rules.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just stumbled upon the blog and wanted to say that your two games of Fireteam Andromeda looks really great! Looking forward to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. There should be more reports of these games in the future.

      Delete