Friday, March 25, 2011

New Russian 1812 Cossack Brigade

I have 2 main projects at the moment - continuing to add units to my AWI collection and building up my Russian and French forces for the 200th Anniversary of the battle of Borodino in 2012.

New Cossack Brigade



Here is the latest force to be added to my Russian Army. A Brigade of Don Cossacks commanded by Ataman Platov. The Cossack cavalry are Foundry Miniatures, the Don Cossack artillery crew are Steve Barber models and the Ataman Platov figure is a one piece casting by Front Rank.

The figures were painted by Reinforcements by Post. They were based by myself - the MDF bases are from Warbases and the Silflor tufts were supplied by Mutineer Miniatures. The standards and lance pennons are by GMB Designs who I see have their new website up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment